Grounded Conductive Laces™
- Featuring two parallel stitches of conductive stainless steel thread up the entire length of the lace and secured to the bottom of the sandal with a copper plug to keep you grounded.
- The foot's contact with the stainless steel thread on the bottom of the lace allows for efficient electron flow between the skin and the earth via the conductive thread - copper plug circuit.
Lifestyle Laces -vs- Performance Laces
- Performance Laces offer more security and longevity while Lifestyle Laces offer more comfort.
- Performance Laces feature a 1/2" hydrophobic polyester webbing that is wrapped in a highly abrasion resistant Mil-Spec nylon resulting a in 9/16" wide lace.
- Two different lifestyle lace constructions available:
1. Ergonomic Lifestyle Laces
2. Classic Lifestyle Laces
- 9/16” Double Tubular Webbing™
- Earthing Plug & single Conductive Stainless Steel Thread
- Colors: White, Canyon Clay, Sunset, Carbon
- 5/8” or 1/2" Mil-Spec Reinforced Two-Ply Webbing
- Earthing Plug & Conductive Stainless Steel Thread
- Colors: Charcoal, Grey, Tribal
Plug size has increased and our new laces will no longer work with orders before order #128150. If your order was placed before November 14, 2022 please select option "Old Plug." For all other orders, select New Plug. *We made this change for easier sandal assembly at our workshop, there is no change in appearance or functionality of your sandals
- The Grey laces are a thinner width (1/2") in comparison to the other lifestyle laces (5/8"). The Grey laces are best suited for smaller feet or people who are sensitive to a toe post between their first and second toe. The Sunset laces are thin yet stiff.
One of the great things about our universal sandal design is how easy the laces are to replace with pair of needle nose pair of pliers. We recommend re-lacing one sandal at a time and using the laced sandal as a model to reference as you route your new lace through the sandal.
Please refer to our instruction on how to trim your laces here.
The needle nosed pliers used in this video to assemble Earth Runners can be ordered here.
We proudly donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage of the Tarahumara culture and supporting the youth of the community.
Your order will ship out via USPS within 3-7 business days of receiving it. All orders placed by Monday 8am Pacific will be shipped Thursday. Orders placed by Thursday at 8am Pacific will ship Monday. Any changes to your order must be requested within 48 hours of placing your order.
All sandals are made to order in our Sonoma County workshop. *Please note we cannot guarantee changes made to your order 24 hours after it has been placed*
- First Class Mail cost $3-5 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail (flat rate) cost ~$7 and takes 2-3 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $22.38 and takes 1-2 days for delivery from ship date.
We ship worldwide with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) shipping options to help avoid unpredictable customs fees and shipping delays. Shipped via FedEx, DHL & postal mail, taxes & duties included. Learn more here.
- DDP Priority: average 9-14 day transit time.
- DDP Express: average 7-10 day transit time.
- DDP ePacket (Canada only): average 9-12 day transit time.
*shipping costs are estimated based on the weight of 1-3 items
Earth Runners are inspired by ancient huarache running sandals. We are grateful to the Tarahumara for originating this design and feel fortunate to have the ability to give back and honor the creators of the huarache running sandal.
We donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage that remains so important to the Rarámuri culture. True Messages listens to the input of the local National community to determine where to allocate resources which includes sponsoring races, trail projects, and initiatives to support the youth of the community.
Thank you for helping us support the Tarahumara!