Job title: Customer Service and Social Media Management
We are looking to fill a role that starts at 25 hours a week and can develop into 30-40 hours a week depending on availability and ambition. The time slots we are looking to fill are early (9-11am PST) and late* (6-8pm PST) 6-7 days a week.
Working hours are flexible and all tasks can be done online remotely.
We are looking to fill a role that starts at 25 hours a week and develops into 30-40 hours a week depending on availability and ambition. The time slots we are looking to fill are early (9-11am PST) and late* (6-8pm PST) 6-7 days a week.
**You will be responsible for a morning and evening email shift, which are flexible shifts that can be completed anytime before 11am (morning) and after 6pm PST (evening) and generally take 1-2 hours each to complete. You will need to be able to get online for at least 2 hours, 6-7 days per week to complete these shifts.**
- You will need to be familiar with how to adjust the laces on our sandals which can be taught quickly to anybody with practical hands-on experience.
- You need proficient writing skills (Fast and clear communicator with good grammar).
- Ability to connect with people via email.
- Answer all questions in a concise and friendly way that makes the customer feel heard and valued.
CONTENT CREATION & SCHEDULING:
- Ability to spot social media trends
- Learn about our product to help research/brainstorm and create new content, such as graphics and blog posts.
- Managing Pinterest: posting on-brand content with original, relatable captions.
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills.
- Experience in content creation/social media is preferred.
The ideal candidate has experience in any of the following: customer service, graphic design, writing, and/or kinesiology. Interests in the outdoors, biomechanics, biohacking, health, and/or rewilding are preferred.
Starting pay [$20] hour
This is a 1099 job without benefits.
If interested, please email us the following information:
1. A short cover letter that explains your interest in working for a minimalist outdoor sandal company on a mission to get more people outdoors.
2. Links to any social media accounts you have or manage.
3.Tell a quick story that exemplifies your communication and organizational skills.
4. Do you have any email customer service or content creation experience?
5. How often do you anticipate being unavailable to work (on vacation) longer than 2-3 days at a time?
6. Please outline your weekly availability to work this job?
7. Your resume, and past examples of your work (art, graphics, writing, customer service, etc) if applicable.
Please email your application to hello [AT] earthrunners.com
Be a part of our Earth Runners remote squad!