Social Media Creative & Customer Service
Want to be a part of the operation that brings our web presence to life?
We are looking for an Earth Runner: equal parts customer service genie & creative soul content producer.
Job title: Customer Service and Social Media Management
We are looking to fill a role that starts at 25 hours a week and can develop into 30-40 hours a week depending on availability and ambition.
Working hours are flexible and all tasks can be done online remotely.
We are looking to fill a role that starts at 25 hours a week and develops into 30-40 hours a week depending on availability and ambition.
During peak seasons (April-July, November-December), customer service email requires all hands on deck with availability to perform a couple of hours of email support 6-7 days per week.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Main focus
Ability to spot social media trends.
Responding to comments and DMs, posting scheduled content to our social media accounts.
Experience in content creation/social media is preferred.
Passion for Instagram Reels and TikTok videos
You will be responsible for brainstorming new ideas and creating Reels/TikToks.
Must have a quality phone/camera and be comfortable being on camera!
Bonus: Photoshop and Procreate experience: editing photos and creating illustrations / graphics
EMAIL: Secondary focus
You will need to be familiar with how to adjust the laces on our sandals which can be taught quickly to anybody with practical hands-on experience.
You need proficient writing skills (Fast and clear communicator with good grammar).
Ability to connect with people via email.
Answer all questions in a concise and friendly way that makes the customer feel heard and valued.
ADMIN: Remaining bandwidth
Assisting CEO and CIO with administrative duties.
Basic experience with Excel or other spreadsheets programs.
Detail-oriented and reliable.
The ideal candidate has experience in any of the following: customer service, graphic design, writing, creating reels/tiktoks, video editing, website development. Interests in the outdoors, biomechanics, biohacking, ancestral health, and/or rewilding are a plus!
Starting pay [$20] hour
This is a 1099 job without benefits.
If interested, please email us the following information:
1. A short cover letter that explains your interest in working for a minimalist outdoor sandal company on a mission to get more people outdoors.
2. Links to any social media accounts you have or manage.
3. Tell a quick story that exemplifies your communication and organizational skills.
4. Do you have any email customer service or social media experience?
5 Do you have any experience creating Reels, TikTok videos, or any background in video shooting/editing?
6. How often do you anticipate being unavailable to work (on vacation) longer than 2-3 days at a time?
7. Please outline your weekly availability to work this job.
8. Your resume, and past examples of your work (art, graphics, writing, customer service, etc) if applicable.