1. Foot is sitting too far back on the sandal: Pull some slack through the outside loop A to make the thong strap (1) looser and then pull slack though the inside loop B to tighten up the heel strap (2).
2. Discomfort between the 1st & 2nd toe: Grab the thong part of the laces coming through from the bottom of the sandal as close as you can to the sandal bed. Now rotate the laces slightly CCW for your left sandal or slightly CW for your right sandal (Watch the video at the top of the page further information on resolving thong discomfort.)
3. Discomfort on your second toe: Grab the thong part of the laces coming through from the bottom of the sandal as close as you can to the sandal bed. Now rotate the laces slightly CW for your left sandal or slightly CCW for your right sandal.
4. The buckle hurts my ankle bone: Scoot the buckle down closer to the outside loop. This will prevent the buckle from contacting your ankle bone and creating any discomfort.
5. My foot slides back in the sandal when I go up hill: Make sure that your laces criss-cross as they go through both loops A and B to prevent them from sliding out of place.
6. The buckle comes undone sometimes: Make sure the strap passes straight through the buckle before clamping it down, this will ensue this never happens.
7. My Foot sits too far forward on the sandals: Pull some slack through the outside loop A to make the thong strap (1) tighter and then continue to pull this slack though the inside loop B to keep the heel strap (2) at your desired tension.
8. My heel strap falls off my heel: Adjust your thong strap to at-least 85% its max tension. This is important because the angle created by the ankle strap as it routes around the thong strap is what helps to hold the heel strap up as it passes through the buckle.
9.My heel comes of the sandal to the inside of the sandal: After your sandals begin to break in and hug the arch of your foot it will prevent your foot from coming off the inside of the sandals. The tighter you wear your ankle and heel strap the quicker this will resolve.