|Children's Sandals Size||SANDAL LENGTH|
|K12||19 cm||7-1/2 inch|
|K13||19.8 cm||7-13/16 inch|
|1||20.6 cm||8-1/8 inch|
|2||21.5 cm||8-1/2 inch|
|3||22.4 cm||8-13/16 inch|
Print & 'try on the sandals' before ordering!
- 1 - Click the corresponding size's Printer Icon
- 2 - Download the PDF to your computer
- 3 - Print the size template in "actual size"
4 - Compare with your foot & confirm your size
- 3.1 - When printing our templates, make sure the "scale" in the Print Window is set to 100% or actual size to ensure the size is accurate.
- 3.2 - If using the Chrome browser, make sure the "fit to page" checkbox is unchecked.
3.3 - After you print out the template, double check the scale of the template and compare with a ruler.
4.1 - On a hard, flat surface, place the toe hole mark between your big & second toe.
- 4.2 - Toes should be close to the edge, but not hang over. Want our opinion? Send a photo of your foot on the template via our contact page.
**Reminder: The most common mistake is not having the having the template accurately printed, so double check with a ruler.
If you're not satisfied with how your sandals fit, return them within 30 days, as long as they're unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
Here we have provided some approximations of how your foot on the template may translate to wearing the sandal on your foot. Note: People have a tendency to want to order sandals with extra space. We actually recommend choosing the size with as little extra space between your toes/heel and the edges of the sandal. A close fit is ideal, reducing sloppy strides and tripping hazard.
Shoes are one of the most intimate articles of clothing we use on a daily basis and we understand your dilemma in trying to order the perfect size. We have heard the questions asked in every combination: What size should I get? How should the sandals fit? Does this size fit me? Is this size too big? Is this the right size? What do you think of this size on me? Is this how it is supposed to fit? Which size looks best?