Grounded Conductive Laces™
- Featuring two parallel stitches of conductive stainless steel thread up the entire length of the lace and secured to the bottom of the sandal with a copper plug to keep you grounded.
- The foot's contact with the stainless steel thread on the bottom of the lace allows for efficient electron flow between the skin and the earth via the conductive thread - copper plug circuit.
Lifestyle Laces -vs- Performance Laces
- Performance Laces offer more security and longevity while Lifestyle Laces offer more comfort.
- Performance Laces feature a 1/2" hydrophobic polyester webbing that is wrapped in a highly abrasion resistant Mil-Spec nylon resulting a in 9/16" wide lace.
- Lifestyle Laces feature a 5/8" wide nylon and lined with a thin strip of highly abrasion resistant Mil-Spec nylon.
- Our Grey Lifestyle Laces are 1/2" wide which is best suited for small feet.
One of the great things about our universal sandal design is how easy the laces are to replace with pair of needle nose pair of pliers. We recommend re-lacing one sandal at a time and using the laced sandal as a model to reference as you route your new lace through the sandal.
All lace sets come in our largest size allowing you to trim them down to your preferred length. Please refer to our instruction on how to trim your laces here.
The needle nosed pliers used in this video to assemble Earth Runners can be ordered here.
We proudly donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage of the Tarahumara culture and supporting the youth of the community.
Your order will ship out via USPS within 3-7 business days of receiving it. All orders placed by Monday 8am Pacific will be shipped Thursday. Orders placed by Thursday at 8am Pacific will ship Monday. Any changes to your order must be requested within 48 hours of placing your order.
All sandals are made to order in our Sonoma County workshop. *Please note we cannot guarantee changes made to your order 24 hours after it has been placed*
- First Class Mail cost $3-5 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail (flat rate) cost ~$7 and takes 2-3 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $22.38 and takes 1-2 days for delivery from ship date.
- First Class International Mail cost $5-20 and takes 7-20 days for delivery from ship date. *No tracking available.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $60.94 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
International orders (orders outside the U.S.) may be subject to import fees, taxes, customs duties, advancement fee charged by the receiving country. We make sure that we give accurate information about the content of the package which usually helps customs to process the order in a quick and efficient way. As we have no control over customs charges and can't predict the amount charged or which countries will impose these fees, the recipient is responsible for all customs clearance requirements.
*shipping costs are estimated based on the weight of 1-3 items
Earth Runners are inspired by ancient huarache running sandals. We are grateful to the Tarahumara for originating this design and feel fortunate to have the ability to give back and honor the creators of the huarache running sandal.
We donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage that remains so important to the Rarámuri culture. True Messages listens to the input of the local National community to determine where to allocate resources which includes sponsoring races, trail projects, and initiatives to support the youth of the community.
Thank you for helping us support the Tarahumara!