Looking to rep your Earth Runner way of life? This unisex tank reminds all in its path the importance of living a rewilded lifestyle in tune with the Earth's natural circadian cycle.
- Fabric: 50% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Printed: In house, SF Bay Area.
- Fit: Comfortable form fitting.
- Origin: Imported from Honduras
|XS||4'6" stout - 5'7" slim|
|S||4'9" stout - 5'10" slim|
|M||5'1" stout - 6'1" slim|
|L||5'7" stout - 6'4" slim|
|XL||5'11" stout - 6'6" slim|
Your order will ship out via USPS within 5-10 business days of receiving it. All orders placed by Monday mid day (8:30AM PST) will be a part of that week's production run (Tuesday-Friday) and will ship on Saturday. All sandals are made to order in our Sonoma County workshop.
Packages ship Saturday out of California -- you will receive a shipping confirmation email on Sunday with your tracking details.
- First Class Mail cost $3-5 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail (flat rate) cost ~$7 and takes 2-3 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $22.38 and takes 1-2 days for delivery from ship date.
- First Class International Mail cost $5-20 and takes 7-20 days for delivery from ship date. *No tracking available.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $60.94 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
International orders (orders outside the U.S.) may be subject to import fees, taxes, customs duties, advancement fee charged by the receiving country. We make sure that we give accurate information about the content of the package which usually helps customs to process the order in a quick and efficient way. As we have no control over customs charges and can't predict the amount charged or which countries will impose these fees, the recipient is responsible for all customs clearance requirements.
*shipping costs are estimated based on the weight of 1-3 items
Earth Runners are inspired by ancient huarache running sandals. We are grateful to the Tarahumara for originating this design and feel fortunate to have the ability to give back and honor the creators of the huarache running sandal.
We donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage that remains so important to the Rarámuri culture. True Messages listens to the input of the local National community to determine where to allocate resources which includes sponsoring races, trail projects, and initiatives to support the youth of the community.
Thank you for helping us support the Tarahumara!