This unisex T-shirt reminds all in its path the importance of living a rewilded lifestyle in tune with the Earth's natural circadian cycle.
- Fabric: 50% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Printed: In house, SF Bay Area.
- Fit: Comfortable form fitting.
- Origin: Imported from Honduras
|XS||4'6" stout - 5'7" slim|
|S||4'9" stout - 5'10" slim|
|M||5'1" stout - 6'1" slim|
|L||5'7" stout - 6'4" slim|
|XL||5'11" stout - 6'6" slim|
Your order will ship out via USPS within 3-7 business days of receiving it. All orders placed by Monday 8am Pacific will be shipped Thursday. Orders placed by Thursday at 8am Pacific will ship Monday. Any changes to your order must be requested within 48 hours of placing your order.
All sandals are made to order in our Sonoma County workshop. *Please note we cannot guarantee changes made to your order 24 hours after it has been placed*
- First Class Mail cost $3-5 and takes 3-5 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail (flat rate) cost ~$7 and takes 2-3 days for delivery from ship date.
- Priority Mail Express (flat rate) cost $22.38 and takes 1-2 days for delivery from ship date.
We ship worldwide with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) shipping options to help avoid unpredictable customs fees and shipping delays. Shipped via FedEx, DHL & postal mail, taxes & duties included. Learn more here.
- DDP Priority: average 9-14 day transit time.
- DDP Express: average 7-10 day transit time.
- DDP ePacket (Canada only): average 9-12 day transit time.
*shipping costs are estimated based on the weight of 1-3 items
Earth Runners are inspired by ancient huarache running sandals. We are grateful to the Tarahumara for originating this design and feel fortunate to have the ability to give back and honor the creators of the huarache running sandal.
We donate 1% of all sales to True Messages, a non-profit focused on honoring the running heritage that remains so important to the Rarámuri culture. True Messages listens to the input of the local National community to determine where to allocate resources which includes sponsoring races, trail projects, and initiatives to support the youth of the community.
Thank you for helping us support the Tarahumara!