FAQ Tab Tabi Wool Socks
Do the Tabi socks run big?
When you first get a new pair of our Tabi socks they may seem a bit larger than expected, but after their first wash and dry they shrink a considerable amount.
Do you recommend washing the socks before wearing them?
Yes, similar to most new textiles it's good practice to wash them before use for ultimate comfort. We recommend trying on the socks before washing them to confirm they are a good fit while keeping in mind that they will shrink as discussed above. *Socks that have been washed will not be accepted for returns.
How do I wash my wool tabi socks?
To ensure the longest lifespan for your 'virgin' Earth Runner wool socks hand wash with wool soap (Woolite), then air dry.
What is your sock return policy?
We accept returns and exchanges on unworn socks in the original packaging purchased within the last 60 days. Please note that no exchanges can be made on final sale items. Earth Runners will only assume shipping charges on returned products that are defective in craftsmanship or the result of a shipping error. Once the socks have been received in our warehouse, a credit will be issued to the original payment method for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
What are the pros and cons of loose fit socks versus a snug fit?
- Offers a slimmer and more streamline look.
- Smaller socks will stretch to accommodate nearly any size foot.
- May compress, restrict and slide down the foot a bit.
- Reduced insulation due to less material surrounding the foot.
- More insulation from the additional material surrounding your foot.
- Less restriction and chance of the socks sliding down.
- The socks may bulge a bit in areas where there is less tension.
- Smaller snugger fitting socks