After wrapping up his sedentary responsibilities as a student Michael Dally committed to a career, free of degenerative work environments. After graduating with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from San Diego State University he took a year off in pursuit of a vision. It was during this time that he received the inspiration to develop Earth Runners from the the Tarahumara Native American Indians of Northwestern Mexico. Since its launch in 2012 Earth Runners has been leaving its footprint in the minimalist footwear marketplace.
- The Benefits of Earthing shoes
- Why Surface Area and Conductivity Matter
- The Most Grounding Activity there is!
- How to Fix Your Circadian Rhythm
- The Differences Between Indoor and Outdoor Earthing
- Dysafferentation.. or how it’s “Use it or Lose it” with the feet
- Avoiding Plantar Fasciitis and Tendonitis
- A DIY Kit for Earthing any shoe!
- And Much More
>>> Listen to the interview over at Lost Empire Herbs by CLICKING HERE.